Saturday, December 12, 2009

Stomach Polyp Upper GI Endoscopy, Stomach Polyp, Pathology Reports Abnormal Cells?

Upper GI endoscopy, Stomach polyp, pathology reports abnormal cells? - stomach polyp

Please help me, I'm gone for a week of upper gastrointestinal endoscopy last ... Yesterday evening I received a call from the Office of the doctors told me that they need to go to another, because the pathology report said cells are normal. In cancer, it is not. Last week, when she removed a polyp poloyp 7mm polyp was sessiel was no stigma stomach.Normal with a pair of cold benign in the mucosa of the stomach, esophagus, found normal heart and from the fundus was normal .. .. Now the cause of this lab report endoccopy want to redo although they say it is not cancer ..... Can someone tell me why and what could be done? I am geting tired of all the blood and tests. All this started because I was low iron content. Since I have all the tests for celiac disease (which I do not), and he colonosopy fine, fecal blood tests were good. All these tests were in the last 4 months .... Feed back is much appreaciate because I'm sitting here worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment