Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mercedes Cincinnati Where Can I Find An Adapter For A Phone Attachment For A 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML320?

Where can I find an adapter for a phone attachment for a 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML320? - mercedes cincinnati

I have a 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML320. She has a phone attachment, and I think that is the population, if the phone is actually taken the car into production. I'd see if I could change the map "is there, what an" adapter "for mobile phones is similar to back in 1999/2000. I have a new LG VX8350 from Verizon Wireless, and waited to see where I could get all of that.

As with eBay would be good, or distributor of Mercedes-Benz from my house. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. Any help is welcome impressive.

The best answer, and one that works in my car is automatically 10pts ...!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for help,

mercedes_beamer902006

1 comment:

Jimeeezz... said...

eBay [is the best answer:)] lol

Post a Comment