Friday, January 1, 2010

For Sale By Owner Real Estate Signs Sale Of Real Estate That Was Gifted To Me In 1990?

Sale of Real Estate that was gifted to me in 1990? - for sale by owner real estate signs

I was not aware at the time, but in 1990 my uncle, his title to his house to my sister and me. The examination by the States for $ 1 My sister has the power in relation to my uncle (now in assisted living). The property was sold in May 2008 for $ 23.900, I received $ 11,047.63 net. It was during this event, I realized that it held 50% and had to sign and approve the sale. My sister received a 1099-S-proxy (both our names and SS-#). My question is how the presentation. I do my own taxes with Turbo Tax, but I feel put me through this situation in question. When presented in the form 4797 ... or should I go in Annexes D? How can I start one? It is $ 50 (50% of the value of $ 1 of the Act in 1990). Only the amount of taxable income? Or should I try to estimate an adjusted basis for 1990. I do not know the market value of the property in 1990, but I'm sure I could not find historical information. I wrote to the IRS, but his answer has me confused, so I hope some experts can provide direct assistance toIons. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment