Saturday, January 23, 2010

Index Of Jpg Fun Porcelain Skin, Brown Eyes, Black Hair *pic* -- Want A Fun Look, Need Help! How To Use Purples? Greens? Etc?

Porcelain Skin, Brown Eyes, Black Hair *pic* -- want a fun look, need help! How to use purples? greens? etc? - index of jpg fun

Her skin is very light, I am always afraid to try fun and beautiful colors like green, purple, eye-liner (like shadows and blue) for fear of looking like a clown. I've always wanted, but I do not know how or where to start!

How do I apply / use of all the colors of the party? What subjects do I have to deal with my skin color and eye color? The specific brand out there? Please help!

Do I feel lately simple and boring, so that when the "fun" colors do not match me, what can I do to spice up my makeup routine? :)

It's me, porcelain skin and all:
http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-a ...

http://b2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00258 ...

http://photos-444.ll.facebook.com/photos ...

This is my Eyes:
http://photos-444.ll.facebook.com/photos ...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf ...

6 comments:

Jessalic... said...

slaughter look so damn good!

Two tone eyeshadow is always soo fun! Just two colors like purple and green and put in the upper lid of the inner corner to the middle of the green and one center to the outer corner of the home and the use of black eyeliner. You may also be a coating of bright colors like sky blue and hang like cats' eyes mules Sacha! :)

Tranquil... said...

I have the same color and type. :) Blue and green and purple is not very happy to go overboard! Try a light smoke with a hint of purple. Of course, fun colors for us. They are the best in our color!

PS I only wish the colors are black on the upper lip, either alone or as an eye shadow .. It seems a little strange in the background. Trust me, I know.

~♥Lavend... said...

Yes!
Purple, green, blue, really fits the color of skin and eye color.
Try different colors to see what remains.
However, I recommend yourself is very good and really fits!
Good luck! ~

~♥Lavend... said...

Yes!
Purple, green, blue, really fits the color of skin and eye color.
Try different colors to see what remains.
However, I recommend yourself is very good and really fits!
Good luck! ~

Myst_sg said...

As you have black hair and brown eyes, I recommend you try to Shiseido and Shu Uemura.

They have a wide range of eye color (especially Shu Uemura).

Gigi said...

I have very white skin and cosmetic products, and testing of one of the largest sites www.megsmakeup.com. Consider color wheel - opposites attract. Green is by shades of purple and blue, is increasingly improved in his brown eyes. There are many good brands, but the mineral makeup provides complete coverage and can not "build" more pigment as desired. I suggest that on a pure blue light, and then define a latent Navy. A touch of light blue or white on his eyebrow draws attention to you. The most important tip: Ignore the applicator sponge and brush eye shadow for optimum control and maximum profit to be used.

Post a Comment