Monday, January 18, 2010

What Does Pregnancy Cm Look And Feel Like Took A Dollar Store Test But Negative Got Pregnancy.feel Pregnant And Got Symptoms Such As.............?

Took a dollar store test but negative got pregnancy.feel pregnant and got symptoms such as.............? - what does pregnancy cm look and feel like

I try conceive.i is a test of the reaction first 5 days (negative) before my time. It's time for me yet, but your period the day before the dollar took a test yesterday, but I had sex was in my day of ovulation is negative and after ovulation too. i test. Signs of pregnancy but negative test. B4 I was pregnant, she spoke for 3 weeks with my last pregnancy after fertilization, but I've never met so early, so I would know that someone has had these problems.

Symptoms Today
very bad cramps horrible pain so bad it woke up.
Neasee
I have a headache so bad, light and sound hurt my head, even when I hurt
My back hurts so bad
cm thick viscous sticky
$ Negative test


Variety of symptoms last week
Yellow Stuff Up (morning)
tired all the time (not all the time when they sleep does not move, but I'm going)
Implantation bleeding
Chest pain
High temperature (not too high, if there is a search symtom pregnancy)
Headaches
adominal pain
neasee
hotflashes
Late or faceOily T
tight stomach
Gas (many)
irritable

5 comments:

curious said...

Wait until you miss your period then test. You can test too early, or you're not pregnant. Sometimes, people to be pregnant really bad to see things very deeply and I think that anything and everything is a sign that they want to become pregnant. Give yourself more time, he had no time for the new test.
I've never had a negative result in pregnancy, but always wait until after I had no time.

Sarah said...

The Dollar Store definitive tests are reliable, even if they are cheap. However, no evidence is not as reliable, if deemed 5 days before your period. Take a few days if the results are accurate. And for the symptoms of pregnancy ... appear until 5-6 weeks after the pregnancy, then it should not.

Marley's Mama said...

even lost time? because people are usually no symptoms until later ... If no attempt to analyze the initial response from Wal-Mart .. They work, when before he lost .. The dollar stores to go testing, but we want to hear when you miss ...
Good luck

Marley's Mama said...

even lost time? because people are usually no symptoms until later ... If no attempt to analyze the initial response from Wal-Mart .. They work, when before he lost .. The dollar stores to go testing, but we want to hear when you miss ...
Good luck

Anne Marie said...

The proof of dollars from the bank are as accurate as anything else, what I heard and that's what I've used. Why do not you go to the doctor a blood test?

Zw. .. that "yellow stuff" is produced by stomach acid.

Post a Comment