Sunday, January 10, 2010

Board Game Parts Milton Bradley Board Game Replacement Parts?

Milton bradley board game replacement parts? - board game parts

I bought this game called Splat for my duaghter in a garage sale. It lacks the plastic processors :-( error. I looked at the main website of the company to try to sort the area, but have had no luck. All I can do? "Any other place, I am not present to be useful . maybe not a place where I would be a form of a species can have too much work. Thank you

3 comments:

Imaka said...

Have you ever in the field of their own contact information? Sometimes there is a hotline you can call or even an address. I respond to this method and in the rule. Another option you could try to check the second hand stores and thrift shops in your area and you could find another copy of the game. And my son-in accordance with the instructions of the game he had at the flea market contact with an eBay seller who sold the same game, so do not know if there is a possibility in the pursuit of this idea. Best of luck.

tigertro... said...

My opinion is that if you want to go on eBay, is a form of audio or close to it that is only way to know with a ball of dough with the help of the troops that the church in the game of life, he remained playin Neve. But if the impasse replaced what I can see a splash of 99 cents on eBay.

tigertro... said...

My opinion is that if you want to go on eBay, is a form of audio or close to it that is only way to know with a ball of dough with the help of the troops that the church in the game of life, he remained playin Neve. But if the impasse replaced what I can see a splash of 99 cents on eBay.

Post a Comment