Sunday, January 31, 2010

Making Bird Breeding Cages My Love Birds Are Mating, & I Am Wondering If I Need To Give The Female Bird Some Twigs To Make A Nest?

My love birds are mating, & I am wondering if I need to give the female bird some twigs to make a nest? - making bird breeding cages

Hello,
5 I love birds in a cage with a stud (timber) and the border guard eatin wooden desk Brut .. Seeing this, I wonder what they are trying to make a nest in the box may lay eggs for reproduction. Should I sticks in the cage for them or that I've heard that a newspaper also ... I need help please, thanks.

4 comments:

hello said...

You can also give your bird an empty roll of toilet paper that you know how to get there.

jenexsis said...

You can try to give a few other things to chew, but I have not yet found a way to get me to not do that. In wild birds, think of many shortcomings to members of their nest, and it is always the instinct. My attempt cockatoos, reach through the bottom of the boxes and eat the edges.

chewysma... said...

Mud sticks and leaves everything to his hepatitis. Tone will help glue sticks, leaves for relaxation and comfort. make the clay into the shape of a bird NED, then the parts and then the leaves at the top of the hierarchy.

44four said...

You can provide them with pine needles or straw of peas (as mulch), both are soft and birds very easily fits in well

Post a Comment