Sunday, January 3, 2010

Home Pbx I Need A Simple Home Office PBX That Works With Analog Wired Phones.?

I need a simple home office PBX that works with analog wired phones.? - home pbx

Can anyone recommend a PBX system for my needs? I have an office at home with a command line of the earth. I would not like my plan or my phone number. But I would like a recording machine operator button (ie "Thank you for calling Acme Anvil Co." For Eric, 1st For Samantha, press 2) and then in a position to connect the phone cable that already a "One Line" and "Line 2". I'm not worried about a large number of calls, so that the input line very well.
I do not want a PC or a software-based system - a separate table in order. (I do not need VoIP or mobile phones, call details, or delicate). Thanks

4 comments:

billebea... said...

I bought a bundle of 206 VoicePro. are independent and are doing great.

If you have additional interest. 125.00

billebea... said...

I bought a bundle of 206 VoicePro. are independent and are doing great.

If you have additional interest. 125.00

billebea... said...

I bought a bundle of 206 VoicePro. are independent and are doing great.

If you have additional interest. 125.00

billebea... said...

I bought a bundle of 206 VoicePro. are independent and are doing great.

If you have additional interest. 125.00

Post a Comment