Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Frequent Sebaceous Cysts Frequent Sebaceous Cysts Or Something More Serious?

Frequent sebaceous cysts or something more serious? - frequent sebaceous cysts

I had two [general] in the eyes several times a month in the vaginal area, the latter being more frequent in the last year or so. This is not a venereal disease. I had a cyst when I was born, and put my own memory before they even kiss a boy. Those of my attention has been diagnosed as sebaceous cysts, but never received treatment vaginally. I wonder how widespread is aware that often, and if it can be a symptom of something more serious. I am 19 years old, the average weight of women without the disease or health problems. in childhood [10-13?] had a series of small eruptions in the trunk, the necessary treatment, but can not remember what she said was the problem. I have no health insurance, money or time to consult a doctor, so I just trying to get an idea of other peoples experiences with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

much information that could be one of the options, but it is enough time

http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info

is the resource I've done a good experience.

Post a Comment