Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Neutrapenia And Surgery Is There A Cure For Neutrapenia?

Is there a cure for neutrapenia? - neutrapenia and surgery

They gave me a drug Seroquel .. It completely destroyed my white blood cell Neutra Phil .... I spent a month in hospital, but never my ANC over 300 and only lasted half an hour ....
Is there anything I can do to this particular type of white blood cells to reproduce the promotion in order to reach the level they need to be what it is 5000 ..
I'm at the end of my mind with this ... It is a question that I am aware that ... Every article you read on Neutrapenia said that the direct relationship to therapy .... Keoma Keoma I never ... I want answers and I NED NOW ... I am way too many doctors are working on this problem, and nobody has a solution

No comments:

Post a Comment