Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gym Site Template How To Determine Salary Or Payroll For Your Employees?

How to determine salary or payroll for your employees? - gym site template

This is for a class project in the economy, but I've never had a business course before. We should start our own business and do a business plan. Our company is an indoor climbing. I've got the personnel department of the plan, but I'm not sure what kind of services or can pay, any person to give the behind the operation of the company. Our company is by the CEO, CFO and Vice President of Operations possession. We will recruit teachers and observers (yet to determine how many we need), and other key employees are a Public Relations Manager, director of sales and marketing.

I ask no correct answer, but the hints and ideas. Perhaps there is a website with a list of this model? Thank you!

1 comment:

ravi said...

My rule is not just any book, or perhaps do not know. I designed this for my own business. At the start, usually in-depth research by studying the market today, compared to competitors, etc., etc. The reason that the investigation was to determine in turn one years or more in annual gross margin. Once this number should begin recruiting employees (imaginary), then determine their respective importance in annual profits. Therefore, I give the weighting of each employee or position. I can not explain everything here, but after all this process to calculate the output per hour of each employee. How much effort it must in order to achieve the annual profit margin. Once the cost per hour, you can determine your weekly or monthlyor annual salary.

For a new business is generally to maintain a ratio of 2:1 (Company) () Employee group. For example, if the company makes a profit of $ 90,000, the company is USD 60,000 and USD 30,000 is distributed as a reward.

I know I can make the whole system, but if it gives u an idea, I'm happy. adminravi at gmail.com

Post a Comment