Saturday, February 6, 2010

Shakespeare Scene, Magazine I Have To Act Out A Comedy Scene From Shakespeare And I Am Having Trouble Deciding?

I have to act out a comedy scene from Shakespeare and I am having trouble deciding? - shakespeare scene, magazine

For my English class, we need a scene from a Shakespearean comedy and action to choose in front of the class. Now the scene to have elements of humor, our assessment depends on how much fun it is to remove the sketch. Any help would be very grateful. Thank you:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quince, skiing and other "Rude Mechanical" in his first scene, by the parties, "Dream of a Summer Night".

Anonymous said...

I w / PlainPat agreement. Midsummer Night's Dream is a riot. You can see the teenage version w / Kirsten Dunst for unconventional ideas + funny.

Post a Comment