Friday, February 12, 2010

Leg Pain When Walking More Condition_symptoms Hurt My Baby Toe, Now There's Sharp Pain In Leg When Walking?

Hurt my Baby Toe, now there's Sharp Pain in Leg when Walking? - leg pain when walking more condition_symptoms

I have a flip someone over the back and landed in a squat, but my right foot was recalled, and all my weight on the fingers of my last three toes.
I felt pain on the first day.
second day, only the little finger hurt.
Now my finger is numb, the foot-and every time a shooting pain up my leg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is probable that it broke. The doctor can not do anything for them or say anything other than bankruptcy.
What do I do a surgical adhesive tape and wrap their little fingers and toes to do with him on this .. and to hold until it heals.
This is what the doctor would say.

Post a Comment