Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Strength Does Davorcet Comes In Does Anyone Know What Exercises/weights Are Good For Improving Your Strength For Swimming?

Does anyone know what exercises/weights are good for improving your strength for swimming? - what strength does davorcet comes in

I have recently joined a swim team and I really appreciate, but my arms are very weak in the middle of each session and were not able to organize a meeting is not yet complete, I have the strength in my arms. Does anyone know some good exercises to develop strength specifically for swimming.

2 comments:

Older Sister said...

I am competitive swimming for 6 years. We have not strength training regularly throughout the season. Try some arm weights, but not to or do not have the force when the time for swimming.

The best advice I have is to drive it for you. You'll start something new and take time to use your body and muscles, in this way.

Swimming is the best exercise for swimming. Remember to stretch before and after practice and do not give up!

dinesh k said...

Go swimming race is the best

Post a Comment